I am slowly taking advice given to me and have started working on some birthday cards to list in my shop! Here are a couple of new ones, along with some other items listed today! What do you think? More to come soon! 🙂 All of them are available at the top of my shop! 🙂
It’s been a while… October 2, 2010
Hey all…it’s been a while for sure!! 🙂 I have been a busy, BUSY chica!! Sooo, what’s kept me posting?? Well, business has been good, I’ve had tests and projects due at school, was sick for a spell, AND I was the Matron of Honor/wedding coordinator of my bestie’s wedding!! Whew…I get tired again just thinking of all of it again. LOL
PLUS, I have been super busy at work in my studio and as always, you get to see what’s been cookin’ FIRST!
All of the pictures except the last two photos are some on my newest Christmas goodies. What do you think? The last two photos are a new alphabet die cut series that will be listed in my shop soon AND my color options for die cuts. 🙂 Please let me know if you have any questions!!
- Flowers are 1″ each.
- Foam striped stockings are 2 1/2″ long by 1″ wide.
- Foam polka-dot stockings are1 1/2″ long by 3/4″ wide.
- Foam polka-dot Christmas trees are 2 3/4″ long by 1 1/2″ (at it’s widest point).
- Foam short, skinny gifts are 1 3/4″ wide by 1″ tall. Taller, square-shaped gifts are 1″ wide by about 2″ tall (at it’s highest point).
- The foam Santas are 2″ wide by 2 1/2″ tall.
- The foam Christmas Variety Pack has 4 different shapes in it. “Merry Christmas” is 3″ wide by 1 1/4″ tall. “Joy” is 2 1/4″ wide (at it’s widest point) by 1 1/4″ tall (at it’s tallest point). Each tree is 2″ tall and about 1″ wide.
GIVEAWAY!! August 22, 2010
Attention, attention!!! I have a LOT of loot I am looking to give away to one lucky individual. What is this loot, you might ask?
- A couple of my handmade cards – the actual cards will be a surprise!! 😉
- Some of my new diecuts – a variety of different ones in different colors
- Some of my new OWLS!!!
- A stash of several supplies that I have duplicates of or no longer need (trust me, these will be GOOD)!!
- Several lovely goodies from other Etsy shops that I have
The best part? I will even pay for the shipping!! How can you turn that down?
So, now the big question on everyone’s minds is “How do I enter?”
To enter, you must comment on this blog post with the answers to these two questions:
- What is your favorite item in my Etsy shop, meldewdesigns?
- What other items should I offer in my shop?
- Please also leave your email address so I can contact you in the event that you win! 🙂
BONUS!!! I will also give you an EXTRA entry if you subscribe to my blog. 🙂 To subscribe, click on “Sign Me Up” on the right side of my blog (5th thing down)…
The giveaway entry deadline is Sunday, September 5th. The winner will be announced on Monday, September 6th.
Words & Owls! August 11, 2010
More owls and diecuts to come in the shop today!! 🙂 Here’s a sneak peak just for my blog readers!!
**NEW** Diecuts!!! August 8, 2010
There are tons more photos coming, but I just couldn’t wait to show off my new diecuts and some cute little stamped owls too!! 😉
What you see below are:
- Pairs of little, textured file folders that are about 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″. They open and close, and are patterned on one side and a solid color on the other side. Perfect for scrapbooking!! Imagine a peek-a-boo picture or some hidden journaling…
- Trio of ADORABLE little owls that I have hand-stamped and hand-cut, plus given a little pen detail. They measure 1 3/4″ x 1 1/2″. The possibilities for these are endless – cardmaking, scrapbooking, gift wrap accent, etc…
- Daisies!! These come as a set of 4 and measure about 2 1/4″ x 1 3/4″. I can customize them to whatever color “flower” you’d like!
- Footprints – These will come as a set of 2 pair and measure 1″ x 2″. Will come in a variety of patterned papers and solid papers. Again, I can do whatever you’d like!
- Small flower and large flowers – Small ones are about 2″ x 2″ and the large ones are 3″ x 3″. The small ones will be sold as a set of 4 and the large ones will be sold as a set of 2.
- Grass! Imagine the possibilities!! I can already see little flowers just popping out of these cute little sections of grass. They measure 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ and will be sold as a set of 6.
MORE COMING SOON, including phrases, alphabets, custom names (like “Sahara”, “Colton”, etc..) Visit my shop at meldewdesigns.etsy.com