Hey all…it’s been a while for sure!! 🙂 I have been a busy, BUSY chica!! Sooo, what’s kept me posting?? Well, business has been good, I’ve had tests and projects due at school, was sick for a spell, AND I was the Matron of Honor/wedding coordinator of my bestie’s wedding!! Whew…I get tired again just thinking of all of it again. LOL
PLUS, I have been super busy at work in my studio and as always, you get to see what’s been cookin’ FIRST!
All of the pictures except the last two photos are some on my newest Christmas goodies. What do you think? The last two photos are a new alphabet die cut series that will be listed in my shop soon AND my color options for die cuts. 🙂 Please let me know if you have any questions!!
- Flowers are 1″ each.
- Foam striped stockings are 2 1/2″ long by 1″ wide.
- Foam polka-dot stockings are1 1/2″ long by 3/4″ wide.
- Foam polka-dot Christmas trees are 2 3/4″ long by 1 1/2″ (at it’s widest point).
- Foam short, skinny gifts are 1 3/4″ wide by 1″ tall. Taller, square-shaped gifts are 1″ wide by about 2″ tall (at it’s highest point).
- The foam Santas are 2″ wide by 2 1/2″ tall.
- The foam Christmas Variety Pack has 4 different shapes in it. “Merry Christmas” is 3″ wide by 1 1/4″ tall. “Joy” is 2 1/4″ wide (at it’s widest point) by 1 1/4″ tall (at it’s tallest point). Each tree is 2″ tall and about 1″ wide.